Gentle walks in the snowy forest, ice skating with friends and evenings at the Christmas market. Sounds like the perfect winter, doesn’t it? The NORTH YORK COAT enhances that seasonal vibe. This on-trend quilted coat will keep the cold at bay, whatever you’ve got planned.
The coat has an extra warm synthetic fibre insulation and a long, slim cut and will keep you warm from your neck down to your thighs. The outer fabric is windproof and water repellent and will easily cope with wintry showers.
The synthetic fill provides excellent thermal comfort and is warm even when damp. The coat is equipped with an adjustable hood that can be buttoned off when you don’t need it.
- Weight: 830 g (size S)
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH ECOSPHERE: very light, soft, windproof and water repellent fabric made of 100% recycled polyester
- LOGO LINING SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA ECOSPHERE: soft, downproof recycled microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (200 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres / MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (180 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- detachable hood with adjustable field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket