- Custom acoustic platform delivers powerful, balanced sound
- Control your sound with two distinct listening modes: Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) and Transparency mode
- Three soft ear tip sizes for a stable and comfortable fit while ensuring an optimum acoustic seal
- Up to 8 hours of listening time (up to 24 hours combined with pocket-sized charging case)
- Industry-leading Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
- High-quality call performance and voice assistant interaction via built-in microphones
- IPX4-rated sweat- and water-resistant wireless earbuds
- Beats wireless headphones and earphones are compatible with Apple and Android devices
- What’s in the box – Beats Studio Buds true wireless noise cancelling earphones, charging case, ear tips with three size options, USB-C to USB-C charging cable, Quick Start Guide, warranty card
Driven by Premium Sound
Beats was born to deliver music as the artist intended. Beats Studio Buds are engineered to deliver powerful, balanced sound in a compact design, through an entirely customized acoustic platform. A proprietary, dual-element diaphragm driver resides within a two-chamber housing, resulting in clear sound with outstanding stereo separation. An advanced digital processor then optimizes audio performance for loudness and clarity, while simultaneously ensuring clean noise-cancellation. The result — immersive sound that pulls the emotion of music from the studio to your ears to keep you going all day long.
Control the Noise
With two distinct listening modes, you are in total control of your sound. Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) continuously blocks unwanted outside noise using a finely-tuned filter that dynamically adapts to your surroundings. When you need to hear the world around you, switch to Transparency mode at the press of a button. The external-facing microphones mix the sounds of your surroundings back in with your music for a natural, ‘open’ listening experience.
Power Your Day
The earbuds have up to 8 hours of listening time1with two additional charges provided by its pocket-sized charging case.2 That means that Beats Studio Buds give you up to 24 hours of combined playback. With ANC or Transparency mode turned on, you’ll get up to 5 hours of listening time, 15 combined with the case. If you need a little extra juice, 5-minute Fast Fuel charging gives up to 1 hour of playback3 when battery is low. Now that’s wireless freedom.
Choose Your Fit
Three soft, silicone eartip sizes (small, medium, or large) give you a customized fit and create an acoustic seal for an even more immersive listening experience. These size options provide comfort, stability, and the confidence of staying put. Beats Studio Buds were made to fit seamlessly into your life with its sleek, compact in-ear design. Its matching charging case offers superior portability with a rounded, slim design that easily fits in your pocket or purse. Even better, the earbuds themselves offer an IPX4 rating for sweat and water resistance.4
Keep the Connection
With Class 1 Bluetooth® technology, Beats Studio Buds offer extended wireless range and fewer dropouts. Dual-beam forming microphones target your voice and filter out wind and external noise for high-quality call performance and elevated voice clarity. On-ear controls allow you to manage calls and control music. You’ll also be able to customize the “Press and Hold” function to work for either ANC or your voice assistant.5
Compatible with Apple And Android
Beats Studio Buds feature simple one-touch pairing for Apple6 and Android devices7 and easily connect via Bluetooth. With the Beats app for Android, you’ll get features like built-in controls, device status (i.e. battery levels), and firmware updates. With Apple devices, those features are built in to iOS with no app required, and you can also activate Siri hands-free just by saying “Hey Siri”.8 And the USB-C charge connector provides a single charging solution across both Apple and Android platforms.